Doing hard things makes life easier:
– going to bed early
– eating the right food
– exercising daily
– having the tough conversations
– saying no more often
– sitting with your thoughts
It’s uncomfortable but the payback is immense.
Doing easy things makes life harder:
– not questioning your patterns
– being a people pleaser
– eating crap
– allowing yourself to be constantly distracted
– finding excuses not to move
It’s the comfort zone, it’s where our habits have taken us.
But how hard is it to live a life that doesn’t quite align with our values? That doesn’t quite fulfill us?
To me, it’s not worth it.
I don’t want a 7/10 life. I’ll do the hard things for a 10/10 any day 💪
Btw, you can still join my free daily prompt series, for inspiration and a motivation boost to live a 10/10 life 🤍