You deserve a peaceful, pain-free life
What my clients say…
I had always found yoga interesting, but thought it was not for me. I found with Clem a teacher that adapts every individual lesson to my needs, abilities, and requests. It is never twice the same lesson because she includes each time new postures or variations.
She explains also how our body and our muscles work, and it is always very interesting. I am gaining a lot of mobility and self-assurance thanks to Clem, and I am extremely grateful for that.
The Path to Pain-Free Mobility
- First, we discuss your goals and figure out the areas that need more attention (mobility, pain management, stress…)
- We then meet weekly, online or in-person, and we explore practices that fit your needs the best.
- Between each session, you get a customised routine and daily accountability.
- Regularly, we assess your progress and adjust if needed.
Am I the right teacher for you?
My teaching is inspired by yoga but rooted in science. I don’t teach the more spiritual aspects of yoga or things I don’t understand or resonate with. There are great teachers out there who talk about these subjects much better than me.
I have seen the best results in my students who practice regularly. If we work together, you will get some “homework” that will help you feel the benefits of our work almost instantly. It will take little of your time, but you have to be willing to put in a bit of work outside of our sessions together.
If you are ready to take charge of your own health, we are the perfect fit.
I don’t have pain anymore, I don’t feel tightness in my body and I feel so much better than 5 weeks ago! It’s a game changer for me.
I feel 10 years younger!
515€ per month (over 3 months)
- 12 private in-person classes, at your home or in my studio
- Customised routines
- Access to a library of practices to do on your own
- Daily accountability and personalised support
- Everything you need to integrate yoga into your life!
415€ per month (over 3 months)
- Same as above, but fully online!
Clem always guides me really well about myself, so i can notice even the smallest details about my own body and work on them.
Gradually correcting my posture over time allowed me to be more active in my life and cured my pains. I can easily say that Clem is an excellent Yoga teacher and she adapts her Yoga lessons to suit your needs. Thank you Clem!
- Fill out the enquiry form below.
- We’ll then agree on a time to meet for a Zoom call.
- We’ll discuss your goals and if we’re the right fit, I’ll send you all the info you need to start to programme.
- We start changing your life :)
Is it online or in-person? 1-to-1 or in a group?
Classes can be fully online or in-person.
If you live in Frankfurt, I can come to your home, or you can come to my home studio. Otherwise, we can meet online.
The programme is entirely 1 to 1. I believe that since every body is different, you deserve to receive instructions that are specific to YOUR needs.
What equipment do I need?
If I come to your home or we meet online, you will need a yoga mat, 2 yoga blocks and a strap.
If you come to my studio, you don’t need anything, although I always recommend that you bring your own yoga mat for your own comfort.
Why do I have to apply? Can’t I just sign up directly?
I have limited capacity, and if we work together, I want to make sure you get the best results possible.
This initial conversation insures that we are the right fit and that no questions you might have stay unanswered!
Can you diagnose my pain?
No. I am not a medical professional! The work I do with you is meant to support, not replace, any medical attention you might need.
Any other questions? Contact me!